SORRY SMS



Sometimes we do hurt our friends unintensionally and when we realize it we feel very sorry for that & want to express our apology.

Therefore we have collected a nice list of SORRY SMS, SORRY MESSAGES, SORRY QUOTES & APOLOGY SMS to help you, hope you like it…
 
ENGLISH SORRY SMS

SORRY ¦ SORRY ¦ SORRY ¦ SORRY
Dont get confused ,Aray baba SORRY means:
S->Some,
O->One Is,
R->Really,
R->Remembering
Y->You...
Have A wonderful day!!

Plzz forgive me…
How can I begin to say I`m sorry.
I didn’t mean to upset you. I hope that you can forgive me.
I’m sorry….:(

I m sorry, I luv u
I m sorry to be smiling every time you r near.
I m sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you r here.
I m sorry that cupid has made his hit.
I m sorry i love you,
I can’t help it!!!

HINDI SORRY SMS

Bhool samajh kar bhool jana..
Bhool se koi bhool hui to
bhool samajh kar bhool jana.
Arey bhoolna sirf bhool ko,
bhool se bhi hame na bhulana.
Tumhe manane ke liye…
Tum hasti ho mujhe hasane ke liye
Tum roti ho mujhe rulane ke liye
Tum ek bar rooth kar to dekho
Mar jaoun ga tumhein manane ke liye


Plzz maaf kardijiye…
Is kadar humari chahat ka imtihaan mat lijiye,
Kyu ho khafa ye bayan to kijiye,
Kar dijiye maaf agar ho gayi hai koi khata,
Yu yaad na kar ke saza to na dijiye.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "SORRY SMS"

Post a Comment

 

TWITTER

Our Partners

Enter your email address:

© 2010 Sprihaa