SMS JOKES



SMS JOKES IN ENGLISH

SMS JOKES help us bring a smile on our friends face, So send these sms jokes to them and make them smile. We have a nice collection of funny sms / jokes sms / greetings / hindi funny sms / english funny sms / funny text messages...

 
Only 1 joke
I hav lots of jokes in my inbox,
But I can’t send you all of dem,
It will take a lot of time,
So I’m sending you just 1 joke
.
.
.
“You are so beautiful!”

Kindergarten sms
Twinkle Twinkle little star
You should know what you are
And once you know what you are
Mental hospital is not so far!!!

I wrote your name... sms
I wrote your name on sand it got washed.
I wrote your name in air, it was blown away. Then
I wrote your name on my heart & I got Heart Attack!!!

I pray to God...
When I open my eyes every morning
I pray to God that everyone should
have a friend like you….
Why should only i suffer!!! ha ha ha

TERROR JOKE -
What will happen
if u throw an AMPLIFIER into the sea?
TSUNAMI will be created
since an amplifier converts
small waves into bigger wave.

I am marrying joke sms
Hi i am marrying next week
there will be a small party and
only few persons will be invited
Hey don’t bring any gift
just bring SOMEONE to marry me.

u=problems sms joke
God saw me hungry, he created pizza .
He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi .
He saw me in dark, he created light .
He saw me without problems, he created YOU!!!

santa banta joke sms
Santa: Look a thief has entered our kitchen
and he is eating the cake I made.
Banta: Whom should I call now,
Police or Ambulance?

Roses are red sms
Roses are red, Violets are blue
Monkeys like u should be kept in zoo.
Don’t feel so angry you will find me there too
Not in cage but laughing at you.. ha ha ha~

SMS JOKES IN HINDI

banta's joke sms

Banta baar me ro raha tha.
Tender: Kyo ro rahe ho?
Banta: Aur kya karu??
Jis ladki ko bhulana chahta hun, uska naam hi yaad nahi aa raha.

Rainy sms:)
/ / /;/;/. /; / ./ /; / ;
/ ;./ ;/ ;/ //; // .;/ /
/ / /;/;/. /; / ./ /; / ;
/ ;./ ;/ ;/ //; // .;/ /
Happy Rainy Day
Dua Hai Barish Ke Jitne Qatre Girain
Utni Hi Apko Khusyan mile




Share your views...

0 Respones to "SMS JOKES"

Post a Comment

 

TWITTER

Our Partners

Enter your email address:

© 2010 Sprihaa