PUZZLE SMS



PUZZLE SMS are the best way to tease your freinds with puzzles we have many puzzle sms collection hope you like them.....
 
PUZZLE SMS 1:
It is a 9 letter word-123456789.
If it fails u die.If u can 234,u have 1234.
56 is 1type of disease.
89 indicates exat location & time

Ans: HEARTBEAT

PUZZLE SMS 2:
I am 5 letter word,
If all the 5 letters are available I am a talent in you,
If you remove my first letter I will die,
if you remove my first 2 letters I will be sick.
Who am I

Ans: SKILL

PUZZLE SMS 3:
I'm a 7 letter CITY
234 is a bird
61 is cool
1274 is a part of the face
4713 is a way of saying good

Ans: CHENNAI

PUZZLE SMS 4:
I + opp of W + starting of ICE +
twice of the letter befpor T +3/4th to x +
15th letter + 1/2 of O.

Ans: I Miss U

PUZZLE SMS 5:
Letter after F + Half of 8 + shadow of q +
opposite of d+ Letter before M +
Middle of SEA + 2 into 19th letter +
end of YOU

Answer: GOD BLESS U

PUZZLE SMS 6:
Every Thing I swallon iz Digested in Full
Bt
If I Drink Water
I’ll Die Soon. Guess Wht iz It ?

Answer: Fire




Share your views...

1 Respones to "PUZZLE SMS"

anushamemon said...

great posting of riddle sms riddle sms


July 29, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Post a Comment

 

TWITTER

Our Partners

Enter your email address:

© 2010 Sprihaa