LOVE SMS



Here we have a huge collection of unique love sms messages. You can send these special LOVE SMS, I LOVE YOU SMS, Romantic sms, Lovely SMS, Valentines SMS, Valentine quotes, Love text messages, Hindi Love SMS, Urdu Love SMS to your loved ones and special friends.

You should crush on your lovely freinds by sending these lovely sms & lovely quotes. Hope u like all of them:)

ENGLISH LOVE SMS

d best accident i ever had
Something expected is called an incident..
Something unexpected is an accident..
Ur an accident in my life,
which is d ever best incident in my life!!!

hav a lovely life
7days make a lovely week,
52weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.
Have a lovely day n life!

C.L.I.C.K. means:
C= cant live without u
L= love u
I= i miss u
C= care about u
K= kiss from my heart 2 u
So whenever u miss me just say CLICK.

Remember 3 things...
Wn things go wrong,
wn sadness fills ur hear,
wn tears flow in ur eyes,
Always remember 3 things
1. I’m with u…
2. Still with u…
3. Will ALWAYS b…!!!

You r my thougt & prayer...
The nicest place to be is in someones thoughts.....
The safest place to be is in someones prayers......And u r in both...

Some 1 who luvs us never hurts us...
when some one really likes you…
they will never hurt you and if they do,
you can see it in their eyes that it hurts them too

I LOVE YOU
I may be innocent to know what love is
I may not show it to you
I may not love you the way it should be but ..
I am always willing to love you the way I understand it… I LOVE YOU

Relations are...
Relations Are Like A Bird
If U Catch Tightly It Dies…
If U Catch It Loosely It Flies…
But If U Catch Affectionately…
It Remains With U forever…!!!

wanna know how much i love you...?
Try to count the drops when the rain comes…
How much u count, dat much u like me…
How much u miss, dat much i like U…!!!

U r so special for me....
Words fall short whenever I want to tell U how Special U are to me,
but all I can say is, dat my world is full of smiles havin U as my frnd…

Remember me..
Remember me as a dried flower between the pages of ur notebook...
They might not bear any fragrance but they wil always be enriched with memories…!!

I cant live without u...
My eyes miss u,
My feeling love u,
My hand need u,
My mind call u,
My heart just 4 u.
I will die without u,
Bcoz I Love U.

Do you believe in LOVE at first sight or do I have to walk by again?

HINDI LOVE SMS

Kisi ke pyaar ko bhulna na aaya hume

Kisi ke pyaar ko bhulna na aaya hume,
Kisi ke dil ko dukhana na aaya hume,
Kisi ke liye tadpna toh seekh liya
Par apne liye kisi ko tadpana na aaya hume.

Tere bina...
Tere bina yeh dil bahut udas hai,
Tujhse milne ki lagti aas hai,
Baki sab baatain toh bekar hai,
Teri har baat mare liye khas hai.!

Khushi se dil...
Khushi se dil ko aabad karna…
Aur gham ko dil se azad karna,
Hamari bus itni gujarish hai ke hame bhi
Din me ek baar YAAD karna…!!

Waat kiski lagegi?
Girl's heart is like water, boy's heart is like mobile...
Either water falls on mobile or mobile falls in water,
waat to mobile ki hi lagati hai.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "LOVE SMS"

Post a Comment

 

TWITTER

Our Partners

Enter your email address:

© 2010 Sprihaa