FUNNY SMS



We have many Funny SMS Messages send these free Funny sms / Shayari sms /poem / poetry / greetings/ English jokes, hindi jokes, birthday funny text messages, funny hindi mobile jokes and good sms to your family, friends or near &dear ones.
ENGLISH FUNNY SMS
Nobody cares for you...sms 
Nobody is like u, nobody cares 4 u, 
nobody misses u, nobody wants to see u good, 
nobody is ur best fr, nobody is happy with u....
dont cry.......my name is nobody!!
Santa Banta sms  Santa: Look a thief has entered our kitchen and he is eating the cake I made. Banta: Whom should I call now, Police or Ambulance?
Why only should i suffer sms 
When I open my eyes every morning I pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you…. Why should only i suffer!!! ha ha ha
You did it.. 
All flowers dont represent Rose All animals cannot speak but parrot did it All donkeys cannot read but u did it!
Rules of Life sms 
Rules of Life:Assume Nothing,
Expect Little,Do More,Demand Less,
Smile Often,Dream Big,Laugh a Lot,
Pray Always,Cry Once for missing me everyday.
I like moon sms 
i look at the moon the moon is beautiful i look at you i..i... i rather look at the moon again
Rain sms 
The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?
Dont loose me sms
 Its too heard to loose someone who is 99% cute, 
98% sweet, 97% loving, 96% talented and 100% friendly, 
Thats me, whats a waste of life if u loose me.
Funny sms on Marriage Marriage is like a public toilet Those waiting outside are desperate to get in & Those inside are desperate to come out.. HINDI FUNNY SMS   Jeevan me paise, pyaar, dost, sab kuch aata hai jaata hai, par tode gaye daant phir nhi aate, samajhdar ho ummeed hai msg bhejte rahoge.




Share your views...

3 Respones to "FUNNY SMS"

Anonymous said...

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.


December 5, 2009 at 1:38 PM
Anonymous said...

A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."

Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"

"Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."


December 5, 2009 at 1:39 PM
Anonymous said...

There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define great, he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft writing error messages.


December 5, 2009 at 1:41 PM

Post a Comment

 

TWITTER

Our Partners

Enter your email address:

© 2010 Sprihaa